ReSet Eligibility Criteria
- ReSet is for men and women who have been assessed by the Department as being at medium to high risk of re-offending.
- Referrals come via the prison Transitional Managers (no self-referral).
- People being referred need to be due for release in the next 6 months with a minimum of 3 months pre-release.
- The applicable prisons are
- Bandyup Women’s Prison
- Boronia Pre-release Centre
- Casuarina Prison
- Hakea Prison
- Karnet Prison Farm
- Wooroloo Prison Farm
- The only exclusion to this service is the specialist cohort including dangerous sex offenders, intellectually impaired and lifers. ReSet will however work with those who have been convicted of a sexual offence.